Thursday, January 1, 2009

So Easily Distracted

I have spent a lot of time with the Lord today as I get ready to preach Sunday and dedicate my little man to the Lord. I have been so convicted today at my lack of faith in the Lord. Events in the last few years have dramatically hurt my faith and I have become so focussed on doing it on my own. I am so sick of thinking about my seld and how to make maoney in the future. The more I think about myself the more depreseed and stressed I become and the more I focus on praying for others and helping people the more I am filled with joy and the more things just works out and God provides. God reminded me today of so many things I already know but fail to live

SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL THEESE THINGS WILL BE ADDED UNTO you

Wow how easy it is to forget this and give God our leftovers in every area of our life. Forgive me Lord.

FAITH


God will provide for my needs and will not leave me without. I my not get all of my wants but most of my wants are wordly garbage that will be eaten by moths and desinigrate. Why do I trust a green peice of paper and have trouble trusting the King who created the world out of nothing. I apologize Lord help me in my unbelief.

LOVE OF MONEY

You cannot serve both God and money. One or the other. As much as I would love to say I don't love money it sure takes up a lot of my thoght and I sure can think of a lot of thinks I want. Forgive me Lord.

I am sorry I am so easily distracted. Help me to daily take up my cross and follow You with al of my heart and soul and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment